Hours & Regulations
April to August
Sunday – Saturday: 6 AM – 11 PM
September to March
Sunday – Saturday: 7 AM – 10 PM
Rules and Regulations
- No Littering
- No Loitering/Standing or sitting on residential steps or driveways surrounding Triangle Park.
- Please respect our homes and private driveways (No parking in driveways around park).
- Smoking or Alcoholic beverages of any kind is prohibited.
- No profanity in or around park area.
- Report any illegal transactions/usage in or around Triangle Park area to proper authorities (911).
- Please do not confront anyone using or making any illegal transactions (report to proper
- No sale of goods of any kind permitted in or around park area.
- No loud profanity, music in or around the park. Please respect our residential neighbors.
- No dogs allowed in park or chained to the fence around Triangle Park.
- Please do not leave children unsupervised.
- No fighting or bullying of any kind in or around Triangle Park.
- Do not use Triangle Park or homes surrounding park for public restrooms.
- Do not try to remove or fix any park equipment (please report to proper authorities).
- Put recyclable items in recycling bins and garbage in trash containers.
- Do not place any medical waste in recycling bins, or garbage receptacles.
- Please share any input you have concerning park activities and/or events with steering
- Do respect Triangle Park hours of operations. No unauthorized persons permitted after closing.
- Please contact Town Watch personnel or police if you witness any illegal activities in or around
- Triangle Park after closing. (Please do not approach anyone taking part in illegal business).
- Please load & unload all event equipment at loading gate only.
- Please help keep our park safe, clean and a friendly environment.
- No dumping or disposing of charcoal in or around Triangle Park is allowed.
- Triangle Park is under 24 hour surveillance (you are being watched at all times).
- For events at this location – Please call Parks & Recreation -(215) 686-1776
- For emergencies, call 911 or for non-emergency 311.
- Motorized vehicles of any kind prohibited / Skateboards prohibited
- Designated stewards for each event only one event at a time.
- Designated trash pickup location.
- No removal of trees, plants, shrubs, or grass is prohibited.
- No Moon Bounces or inflatable equipment.